Froyoz Schools Contest Official Rules
Froyoz Schools Contest Official Rules
Location: 1624 West Broadway Ave., Maryville, TN 37801
1. Eligibility: Schools Contest is open only to the following schools: Alcoa High School, Heritage High School, William Blount High school and Maryville High School. No individual will win the cash prizes. All cash prizes will go to the winning schools. The promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these official rules and sponsor's and administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the promotion. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set fourth herein.
2. Sponsor: Froyoz USA, PO Box 5376, Knoxville, TN 37928. Administrator: Captain Media.
3. Timing: The contest begins on Monday, April 3rd 2017 at the time of store opening and ends on Wednesday, November 29th 2017 at the time of store close. The contest winners will be announced no later than 3:00pm on Thursday, November 30th 2017.
4. How to enter: Each school will have a clear tube at the Maryville Froyoz location. Any time students, teachers or parents purchase a cup of yogurt they will ask for a chip to be placed in their schools tube.
5. Contest: Winners of the contest are determined by the amount of chips in the tube at the end of the contest.
6. Prizes: THREE (3) Prizes: $3,538 worth of prizes!
1. Grand Prize winner will receive $1,000 for their school and 5 "Free Froyoz For A Year" to give to 5 teachers, students or staff members of their choosing.
2. Second runner up will receive $250 for their school and 3 "Free Froyoz For A Year" to give to 3 teachers, students or staff members of their choosing.
3. Third runner up will receive 2 "Free Froyoz For A Year" to give to 2 teachers, students or staff members of their choosing.
“Froyoz for a year” winners will receive 52 gift certificates, dated one per each week of the year, allowing them one free maximum 8oz cup of Froyoz Premium Frozen Dessert(worth 228.80 per 52 certificates). Each certificate will only be valid for the period it is dated for and must be used before its expiration. Gift certificates are non-transferable and hold no cash value. Unused gift certificates will NOT be accepted. The certificates will be given to the principal or staff member we are in contact with.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Froyoz USA and each of their respective direct or indirect parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, related entities, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each company's officers, directors, members, employees, contractors, and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any and all losses, liability, illness, injury, claim, or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the contest or receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the promotion constitutes winner's consent to sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotions purpose worldwide, in perpetuity, in any and all media, manner, and formats known or hereafter devised, without further payment or consideration.
9. Limitations of liability: The released parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing errors or by and of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the contest/promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrants entry or play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or other wise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's entry sole remedy is another sweepstakes entry or instant win game play, if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set fourth in these official rules to be available and/or claimed, sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
10. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligation of the participating parties and/or sponsor in connection with the contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Tennessee without regard to conflicts of law/choice of law doctrine of Tennessee or any other jurisdiction, and all proceedings shall exclusively take place in the Federal District Court of East Tennessee, or Chancery Court in Knox County, Tennessee. The participating parties agree to the jurisdiction of such courts and waive any right to change of venue or any like right.